- Twin Tier Mortgage collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information Twin Tier Mortgage receives from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with Twin Tier Mortgage, it’s affiliates, or others; and
- Information Twin Tier Mortgage receives from a consumer reporting agency.
- Twin Tier Mortgage does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about it’s customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Twin Tier Mortgage may share all the information that Twin Tier Mortgage collects, as described above, with it’s affiliates. By sharing this information, Twin Tier Mortgage can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for Twin Tier Mortgage to share this information with it’s affiliates you may contact Twin Tier Mortgage.
- Twin Tier Mortgage may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on it’s behalf or to other financial institutions with whom Twin Tier Mortgage have joint marketing agreements:
- Information Twin Tier Mortgage receives from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with Twin Tier Mortgage, i’ts affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information Twin Tier Mortgage receives from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- Twin Tier Mortgage restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Twin Tier Mortgage maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.